Thursday, September 13, 2007

DAY 14: From Isaiah 25

My soul finds rest in You alone; my salvation comes from You. Today and each day, I place my trust in You.

I trust you. The future rests in your hands. Your outcome is certain. You will reign forever!

You, the LORD Almighty, will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine— the best of meats and the finest of wines.

You will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations; You will swallow up death forever. 


Sovereign LORD, You will wipe away the tears from all faces; You will remove the disgrace of your people from all the earth. For you, the LORD, have spoken this promise. And you, the Lord, can be trusted.

On that day we will say, “This is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. 
This is our LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."

God, I trust You because You will rule forever. Beyond all time and all space, You are!

Our souls find rest in You alone; our salvation comes from You. Today and each day, we place our trust in You.
(End with a period of Silence. Trusting that God is present)

No comments: